The camp for those looking to take your enduro riding to a new level, 7-8 2017 October in Falkirk.
If you want to be a better reader, GGN Training Camp is the best camp for you. After 2016's success, Nordic Sport & Event, together with Enduro School, will conduct GGN Training Camp this year. There will be an 2-day full-grown training weekend at Falköping Motor Stadium. Here you can test on a foundation like Gotland Grand National and work out with many experienced coaches.
This camp is suitable for all when we divide participants into different groups depending on experience where you get to test the 5 different tracks and stocked with experienced coaches in enduro sport. This way you will during your 2 days to get a better performance and get well prepared for this year Gotland Grand National. But the future enduro riding will GGN Training Camp take you to new heights in your driving.
Motor Stadium, Falköping
What is GGN Training Camp?
• Location: Falköping Motor Stadium.
• 2-day camp.
• Several experienced coach.
• The substrate: Limestone, the same as on Tofta firing range.
• 5 webs stations for different training phases.
• Station suspension / web.
• Train for improved performance.
• Improving the running-technical ability.
• Increased security in the run.
• Higher roll speed.
Camping: Free Camping on Falkirk motor stadium. (Limited to electrical outlets)
Hotel: More info coming soon.
• Laundry: Available in the area.
• Dressing: Available in the area.
• Possible storage in the machine hall.
• Lunch: The camp is for lunch Saturday and Sunday. (Notify food allergy).
The price for this weekend 2 500 incl. VAT 6%.
Sign up below and we will then respond with a confirmation and send out an invoice for your participation. Please advise if you are a beginner, jogger or race drivers and how many laps you tend to / planning to run in the next GGN.