Lägret för dig som vill ta din endurokörning till en ny nivå, tillbaka 5-6 oktober 2019 i Falköping.
If you want to be a better reader, GGN Training Camp is the best camp for you. In 3 years, Nordic Sport & Event, together with Enduro School, has conducted GGN Training Camp. A 2-day full-grown training weekend at Falköping Motor Stadium. Here you can test on a surface like Tofta Skjutfält and train with many experienced coaches.
This camp fits all as we divide the participants into different groups depending on experience where you will be able to test on 5 different paths and moments with experienced trainers in the repository. This way you will get an improved performance during your 2 days and get well prepared for Gotland Grand Natoinal. But even the future re-run, GGN Training Camp will take you to new heights in your run.
5-6 October 2019
Motor Stadium, Falköping
What is GGN Training Camp?
• Location: Falköping Motor Stadium.
• 2-day camp.
• Several experienced coach.
• The substrate: Limestone, the same as on Tofta firing range.
• 5 webs stations for different training phases.
• Station suspension / web.
• Minimum age 16 years.
Klara tränare 2019:
• Mats ”Lappen” Nilsson
• Jakob Mörhed
• Jörgen Claesson
• Rickard Ahlin
• Anders Olofsson
• Mats ”RG3” Nilsson
(RG3 Suspension – fjädring till Motocross, Enduro, Motard samt Snöskoter. Bygger din fjädring på en vetenskaplig grund kalkylerad efter din längd, vikt, kompetensnivå och typ av körning.)
• Train for improved performance.
• Improving the running-technical ability.
• Increased security in the run.
• Higher roll speed.
Camping Gratis camping på Falköping motorstadion. (Begränsat med el-uttag)
• Laundry: Available in the area.
• Dressing: Available in the area.
• Possible storage in the machine hall.
• Lunch: The camp is for lunch Saturday and Sunday. (Notify food allergy).
The price for this weekend 2 500 incl. VAT 6%.
Sign up below and we will then reply with a confirmation and send an invoice for your participation. Please let us know if you are a beginner, a trainer or a competitor.